Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige during the Marvel Panel in Hall H at Comic-Con confirms the phase four lineup of Marvel films.
Here’s all the Marvel Phase Four movies and TV shows and when they’re being released, according to Feige:
- Black Widow – May 1, 2020
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Disney+) – Fall 2020
- The Eternals – November 6, 2020
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings – February 12, 2021
- WandaVision (Disney+) – Spring 2021
- Loki (Disney+) – Spring 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – May 7, 2021
- What If…? (Disney+) – Summer 2021
- Hawkeye (Disney+) – Fall 2021
- Thor: Love and Thunder – November 5, 2021
Although two-time Oscar winner Mahershala Ali was revealed to be the new Blade at Marvel Studios’ Hall H panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2019, fans will have to wait a bit to see him onscreen. The Blade reboot which so far only has Ali attached—no announced writer or director will more than likely be part of phase five, with other confirmed sequels like Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Black Panther 2, and Captain Marvel 2.